Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to an AMAZING Man!!

First off, Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! I feel so sorry that he has a grouchy wife today. I warned my kids that Mom is feeling well enough to be really grouchy so they'd better do what they're supposed to! I've been a great arm chair quarter-back today. I've ordered everyone around and noticed every little thing out of place. My poor husband has worked since he walked in the door tonight...so much for a wonderful, relaxing day today!

At least for his Birthday we got a great call from Dr Moline. We couldn't find the phone in time so we had to settle for a message that said that the pathology reports were in hot off the press so drum roll please...negative lymph nodes, (HUGE APPLAUSE) negative margins, (EVEN BIGGER APPLAUSE) so no surprises at all. Just what we already knew from the biopsies and other tests. I do want to ask about the exact size of the tumors, but that will have to wait until tomorrow when I call to ask when I can get these stupid drains out. There wouldn't be much pain at all if I didn't have them so I'm very anxious to get them out and to be able to take a shower!!

As for right now. I don't need any pain meds as long as I don't move so I'm staying very still and have only had to have 1 pain pill today. I'm feeling like I will survive!! Thank you for your prayers and support. They mean more than I can ever express. Tonight I'll sleep really well knowing that I truly am cancer free!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Huge congrats! And happy birthday to Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woo! LOVE YOU! good luck with the chicken pox!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete