Saturday, October 23, 2010

Almost Ready...

I think I'm about ready! I've shopped, baked, canned and cleaned to get everything ready for my family for the next few weeks. Here are some pictures to show my work:









All I have left to do is cut Jed's hair, make one more bed, vacuum, and wrap Scott's Birthday presents. YEAH!! I wasn't sure sometimes if I'd get my whole list done. The house is clean and the freezers are...well, let's just say they're stuffed! Here's the proof of a couple of the freezers. I didn't want to bore everyone with all of them.




I think they'll be fed for a while. They are bringing meals for the next 2 weeks so this food will last for a couple of months! Off to get my last couple of things done. I'll be picking Lee up in about 4 1/2 hours. I should have a nice, relaxing Sunday before it all happens on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Holy cow, look at all you've accomplished in just a couple weeks. I couldn't be more impressed! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and even have your surgery date on my calendar. Good luck with everything! You're in my prayers. I'll come see you after you get home. I don't want to bother you after surgery. Ask your oldest to update your blog to let us all know you're out of surgery. You're brave and I admire you, Rebecca! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say your stocked! You've been in our prayers and we will definately keep that up. I'm glad that you are preparing to stay down and take it easy for a while. When I had my two outpatient surgeries on my melanoma, I got sick after each one. I wasn't using the arm so I thought I was okay, but something about the body healing a wound, it must have compromised the immune system. So keep taking your vitamins and get as much rest as possible. It's a good thing you have older children who can help with the housework, and Scott is very helpful and supportive. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Becca! You are amazing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers all day tomorrow and in the days to come. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looks like your set! You'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow and in the weeks to come. I hope your body's ability to recover is like your mental attitude. I'm willing to bet you will do better than the average patient. I'll watch for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I be as organized as you when I grow up? I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I am rather enviable of all your freezer and cupboard space! Glad you're feeling prepared. Hope everything goes well Monday, you're in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete