Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

As 2010 came to a close I thought back to all we did during the year. My heart was full of gratitude at all we accomplished and what a wonderful year it was. I do hope that 2011 will be a healthier year, but I can't imagine that it could be better than 2010.


We had a very nice Christmas at our house! It was a nice day, and I was so grateful that I was feeling better. I had spent most of the week before Christmas feeling very green. Maybe just looking pretty green!




Our Christmas tree. This is pretty much all of the decorating we did.






The whole family on Christmas Eve



We've had a wonderful time with my mom here. She's been a life saver for sure! I've been able to just take it easy and she's cooked, cleaned, done laundry and much more. We will be so sad to see her leave tomorrow! I am on the downhill slide with my treatments. I have 13 more to go! I will be finished on January 19th. Then on January 25th I am heading to Arizona for a little sunshine and rest before I get right back to life in February. We are all sad to have the kids go back to school tomorrow. We've enjoyed our time together!
I've tried to get other pictures where I want, but can't so for today that's all the pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment