Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Finished

I just had to post and say that I'm done with my treatments! I had a busy day yesterday so I didn't put it on here, but I"M DONE!!! I am feeling great and so grateful for that. My skin is doing well. One of my doctors asked me how I was planning on celebrating and I said that I'm headed to Arizona to the sunshine. I go in 4 more days. I'm very excited to see my family that's down there! My hope is that when I get back I'm feeling up to being a regular mom again. If I keep feeling this well then I know it will happen.

I am so thankful for all of the support I've gotten! I can't even begin to thank everyone that has helped me and my family. We are so blessed to have so many people who love us and care about us! Thank you for the prayers, meals, rides for me and my kids, hugs and words of encouragement. We made it, and I can honestly say that it wasn't too bad. I know that is because of so many prayers in our behalf. Thank you for your love! Last night Sam said, "Mom, I'm glad you made it through your treatments and you didn't die." I told him that I'm glad too. So sweet! I do feel blessed! I don't think he worried that I would die. I know I never did!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for you! You'll be leaving us in your dust again in just a matter of minutes I'm sure. I just think the world of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam- what a cutie! He basically nailed in on the nose! Have fun in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rebecca! You did it! Enjoy the bright, warm sun in AZ. You deserve it! We should celebrate after you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete