Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas From the Jensens Continued

I'm having a hard time getting what I want so it's going to have to be two different posts. Sorry. My tummy and my patience are both on the weak side! :)

Here's a sneak peak at our Christmas card for this year. I'm a little late at getting them ordered, and after my treatment today I'm wondering if I'll even get them out. I was so afraid I wasn't going to make it home today without getting sick. I made it today, but we'll see how tomorrow goes. I thought that maybe I'd be spending less time on the couch wrapped in my pink and green quilt in the days to come. Maybe not. The Dr said he didn't expect me to have a hard time until 2-3 weeks into treatments. Hopefully it stays just this icky and doesn't get any worse! For now...

1 comment:

  1. Uh, I'm pretty sure everyone who knows you will TOTALLY understand if you don't get your Christmas cards out the first week in December. Take it easy, especially on yourself. Besides, isn't it the anticipation that makes Christmas fun? :)

    ReplyDelete