Friday, July 1, 2011

Jed's 14th Birthday

I know I'm a little late, but on June 18th Jed turned 14. I can't believe that my tiny little red head boy is 14. He's not very tiny anymore! He's almost 6' tall. He was so excited to be done with school. The kids finished school on the 17th, Father's Day was the 19th so we squeezed a little celebration in on the 18th. Then early the 20th Scott, Victoria, Jed and I left for trek. It was quite an adventure! Here are the pictures from Jed's big day.



Emilee and Jed


Julia and Sam with Jed


Victoria and Jed


Silly boy!!


Here's the Father's Day/Birthday pie celebration the next day.


It was a fun day! Jed went to his first stake dance the next week. Victoria said he asked lots of girls to dance. He loved going on trek and was a super hard worker. His family was happy to have him. On Father's Day he was ordained a Teacher. It was a big week! We are so proud of Jed and the great young man that he is. We love you and are so glad to have you part of our family!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Jed had a great birthday! I can't believe that cute little boy is 14 now! Dustin said he was glad Jed got to come golfing with them when they were up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe our boys are getting so old. Our girls either. We are not getting old.

    ReplyDelete