Thursday, March 10, 2011

A busy life!

OK. I'm a terrible blogger! I said a month ago that I would post the "finish" pictures from Victoria's race and I'm just now doing it. This is why I never had a blog until I was stuck sitting on the couch recovering. Now, life is just as busy as normal! We keep plugging away, and I try to keep up with everything. I'm feeling pretty well for the most part. I just get frustrated because I can't run a hundred miles an hour like I want to.

Here are the pictures I promised:

Here's Victoria coming in to the finish.


Here she is with Auntie Berta after finishing.


She's saying, "It was so easy! I'm not even sweating!!"


All I can say is how impressed I am! Victoria trained so hard and did so well. For some reason she doesn't have an official time. All I know is that it was under an hour! She did an amazing job! Next year she wants to train for the half marathon. A special thank you to Aunt Karson who was Victoria's mentor and biggest encouragement. Karson has a wonderful gift of being able to motivate people. Next year I hope to see Victoria running with her Aunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment